6 Reasons To Have a New Year’s Eve Party @ Home
It is New Years’ time! All friends are discussing nothing else but the New Year’s Eve party. And you have no plans? No place to go?
Bwaahhhhh….not really. We aren’t losers.
I feel, staying home and throwing a party for your friends and family is a far better option nowadays. No? Ok, then, let me tell you why and make us all feel better about ourselves.
6 REASONS TO HAVE A NEW YEARS EVE PARTY @ HOME:
- You avoid the cold
2.You avoid the horrible traffic on the road
3. You avoid the drunk drivers on the road
4. You avoid the horrible fog
5. You can drink to your heart’s content at home
6. You save loads of money by not buying those tickets for a couple, at super expensive rates at a 5 star hotel and end up spending the precious night amongst strangers
So my dear friends, pull that head up and get your guest list ready, for here is all you need to do for a super duper party 3 days from now:
8 ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS FOR THE NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY @ HOME:
- GUEST LIST: Friends and Family
2. BAR BAR DEKHO: Ahem, a well-stocked Bar
2. FOOD: Only the best
3. BAS BAJNA CHAHIYE GAANA: A robust music playlist with only ONE person manning it, who is beyond the reach of others
4. SAMA: Just the right ambience as per the theme of the night
5. SAMAY KA PAHIYA: A perfectly working wall clock, that everyone matches their watch with, before the clock strikes 12.
6. HASH…ERR…TAG: What’s a party without a # for twitter and Instagram and Facebook updates
7. EK SELFIE LE LE RE: A photo booth backdrop or frame for Selfies. I made this frame from a sheet of thermocol for a Diwali party a few years ago. And was it a hit!!!
- Sangria at midnight: Trust me no one shall mind this at the stroke of midnight.
2. Phone chargers: Trust me you would need them.
3. Atleast two teetotalers to clean up the mess later
4. Basic medicine for hangovers/anti puking: And home remedies too.
5. Bread and eggs and coffee as breakfast for friends who decided to have a night over
So while you make up your mind and the guest list for the New Year’s Eve party @ Home, do return here tomorrow as I share with you some very easy, simple, no hassle party ideas.
Cheers to that!!!